- Fabrics in the quantities specified in the table below,
- A 50cmx50cm square of fusible (light and jersey, meaning a little bit stretch),
- A regular 16cm long zipper.
What does it mean? That you know how to use your sewing machine (stitching straight and in curves according to seamstress allowances) and…and truly that’s almost all! Because the real difficulty with those pants is the “Fisher Price game” aspect : putting the triangle in the triangle and the square in the square. Basically: understanding the assembly order. Don’t worry because in your booklet full of simple yet specific diagrams, we really, really go through every little mounting step in order to improve to the maximum the pleasure of creating and the comfort of realization during your sewing project.
FABRICS WE RECOMMEND
- Wools: suits kinds of, weighting at least 200g/m2. The black version worn by Anabel on the picture above was made in a Vitale Barberis wool (Perennial range). We bought it at “Les Tissus Français”, rue Beauregard in Paris.
- Flanels will look beautiful too and with a cosier smoothier effect.