- Fabrics in the quantities specified in the table below (see tab “quantities of fabric for the top”);
- A 25cmx25cm square of fusible (light and jersey one) ;
- 5 buttons (3 for the left shoulder and one per wist).
With this blouse you will learn in a glance how to make French seams and to finish well all the small details that make it so unique and elegant. So no particular difficulty … except taking pleasure in finishes. With all the diagrams included in the booklet, we guarantee that you will never be lost!
FABRICS WE RECOMMEND
- Poplin: we love the ones dedicated to men’s shirts (they are spoiled!). Because they feature discreet patterns that bring elegant reflections to the garment once worn.
- The “crêpe de soie” will look great too. We give you tips in the booklet to cut this kind of slippery fabric.
- The silk satin also, but keep in mind it’s hot hot hot to cut. This fabric systematically slips with each slightest scissors movement. So in this case we advise you to cut all the pieces according to the method dedicated to the silky fabrics indicated in the notice (add two hours of work to the creation of your beautiful single piece with that method).